MECHANICS FOR FINISHED DOCUMENTARY CATEGORY:
- (Download) and fill out the official entry form.
- Synopsis of the film should not be more than 200 words.
- Maximum running time of the documentary should not be more than thirty (30) minutes, inclusive of Opening and Closing Credits.
- The film must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect (must have English subtitles).
- Music used for the film must be original or licensed or in the public domain.
- The complete and final entry should be in HD or SD data format (MP4, MOV or AVI) in portable hard drive or DVD.
- The entry has not been exhibited as part of a local film festival or any other film competition.
- Official poster, trailer, images and title art should also be submitted.
- The filmmaker should submit their curriculum vitae (single spaced, not more than 2 pages) together with their two (2) recent 2X2 photos.
- Entries from abroad will only be accepted as long as it is written or directed or produced by Filipino filmmaker/s and the film is about the stories or culture of Filipinos.
Entries sent via online links will not be entertained.
Entries and other documents must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the filmmaker’s name, title of film, contact details and indicating the category.
You can drop off or send your entries to this address:
Solar Entertainment Corporation, 3/F Worldwide Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, 1552
For inquires and other submission details, please contact the following:
- Bing G. De Ramos – email@example.com
- Tere Villonco – firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE of submission of entries is on November 30, 2017.