SHORT FILM FINALISTS
- WENCE ALBERT R. TRAJANO/ELTON JAMES MARCELO – FRUCTUS VENTRIS (FRUIT OF HER WOMB)
- BRIAN SPENCER REYES – INA NAMIN (OUR MOTHER)
- JAE-RE LOUISE LIWANAG – (ILOG WAGA)
- DANIEL MORIAL / JETH ORDENIZA – (THE FORESEEING)
- NIKKO PACIBEN – (PLUS SIGN)
- FERDINAND MESIAS/RONYEL COMPRA – (NINO)
- ENVANGELLO CYEDEL DELA PENA – (HIDE POST)
- JENNIFER LYN ROMANO – ANG KAPINUNAN KAN MGA ALON SA DANAY (WHERE THE LAKE’S RIPPLE BEGIN)
- JOSHUA ROQUE – (APO)
- MAESTRO MARK SHERWIN MARQUEZ – ANG PIYETA (THE PIETA)
- LEAHLOU D. ABELLANOSA – (INDIO)
- RAF EVANGELISTA – (APUHAP)
- ROD MICHAEL TUMBAGA – (NEON)
Mechanics and requirements.
1. Fill out entry form (download)
2. Synopsis (not more than 200 words)
3. The running time shall range from five (5) to fifteen (15) minutes.
4. Must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect (must have English subtitles)
5. Curriculum vitae of Filmmaker (single spaced, not more than 2 pages)
6. Two (2) recent 2×2 photographs of filmmaker
7. The complete and final entry in HD or SD data format, in portable hard drive, secured online link or DVD.
8. The filmmaker has not directed any full-length feature films released commercially.
9. The entry should not have been produced by a foundation or non-profit organization.
10. The entry has not been a selected as a finalist of, competed in, or been exhibited as part of, a film festival or any other competition.
Entries with online links must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SINAG MAYNILA SHORT FILM ENTRY (NAME). You can also drop off or send your entries via snail mail to this address: Solar Entertainment Corporation, 3/F Worldwide Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, 1552
If you are going to drop off your entry, please look for Ms. Tere Villonco or Ms. Bing De Ramos.
Deadline for submission is March 21, 2016.
For questions or concerns please e-mail: email@example.com
*All applicants must have Philippine citizenship.