SAMSUNG CINEFONE FINALISTS
1.KLAIRE MARIE ZUBIRI / FAYE ISABEL ESTRADA – (TAPAT SI TATAY)
2. MICHAELA VERONICA B. PADORA – (IN A DOG’S EYES)
3. EBONE CIMAFRANCA/ JACQUILINE HIDALGO/ JESSICA RUBETE/ JUSELLE ROBLE – (ESPAYB)
4. JOHN PAOLO S. BARCENA – (99%)
5. PARTICK JOSEPH C. LEANO – (LAPIS)
6. ANGELIKA DEOFILO / DANILO GARCIA / SAMANTHA MARIANO – (LITRATO NG NAKARAAN)
7. CHAIRA MAE PRADO – (GOOGLE MAP)
8. ANGELA ANDRES / FREANA GARCIA – (CHANGING ROADS)
9. PAUL ARRENZE DIONELA – (WALANG WI-FI SA DAGAT)
MECHANICS & REQUIREMENTS
- The contest is open to all students.
- Acquire entry forms here -> (download)
- Entries should be endorsed by your school.
- Synopsis (max. 200 words)/storyboard/sequence treatment of an original short film that the participant intends to produce and enter into the contest.
- The theme/story should be about the transformative power of technology to inspire.
- Must be in English or Filipino
- Finalists will be notified via email and/or SMS by Sinag Maynila.
- The SM organizer will select ten (10) participants. Each will be provided (on loan) Samsung phones to be used for filming.
- Using the Samsung device, each chosen participant must produce the final film based on his submitted synopsis/storyboard/sequence, three (3) to five (5) minutes in length
- The filmmaker has not directed any full-length feature films released commercially.
- The entry should not have been produced by a foundation or non-profit organization.
- The entry has not been a selected as a finalist of, competed in, or been exhibited as part of, a film festival or any other competition.
Entries must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the filmmaker’s name, title of film, contact details and indicating the category.
Entries with online links must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line SINAG MAYNILA SAMSUNG SHORT VIDEO ENTRY (NAME).
Deadline for submission is March 15, 2016.
For questions or concerns please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applicants must have Philippine citizenship.